Luyện nghe tiếng Anh: Mô tả người

Describe a person (Mô tả một người)



LUYỆN TẬP
Chọn đáp án đúng:
Câu 1;
L: So. How does he … ? I mean I guess he’s so tall and handsome, right ?
A: Yes, he is extremely tall and sexy. I mean extremely
a.look b.seem c.appear d.see (Đ.A: a )
Câu 2:
L: Your guy seems to be a good man. How would you … him ?
a.depict b.describe c.portrait d.call (đ.án: b)
Câu 3:
He’s …. , caring, and just absolutely lovely.
a.touchy b.sensitive c.vulnerable d.easily upset
(đ.án: b)
Điền từ vào chỗ trống:
1. L: Okay, tell me about Sai Gon
A: It was …….. I met a guy named Ricky. ( đ.án: unbelievable )
2. L: So. How does he ? I mean I guess he’s so tall and ……, right ?
A: Yes, he is extremely tall and ……… I mean extremely. ( đ.án: handsome , sexy )
3. L: Wow. Did you go out to date ?
A. Yes. We had a great time with chat and …….all night. ( đ.án; laugh )
4. L: You guy seems to be a ……… How would you ……… him ?
A: Oh he’s very sensitive, ……. And absolutely lovely (đ.án: good man , describe , caring )
5. L: Wow, it sounds like a ………….. guy and you absolutely fall in full.
A: IS that oblivious
L: It is I think.
(đ.án: lovely )

*Theo Elight Learning English

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luyện tiếng Anh giao tiếp với ENGLISH TODAY DVD 1

Luyện tiếng Anh giao tiếp với ENGLISH TODAY DVD 2

Luyện tiếng Anh giao tiếp với ENGLISH TODAY DVD 4